Whether it is to suggest challenges at your level or to take you on a great multi-pitch adventure, our instructors are ready to tailor a day of climbing based on your level, your goals and your preferences.
If you want to improve your technique at your own pace and in a personalized way, a private course will be the solution for you (top rope, lead, traditional climbing or self-rescue).
To reserve, click here and select your date
Rate (before taxes)
- $435 per instructor
- during the construction holidays
- 335 per monitor
This special private rate cannot be combined with any other discount.
Our usual sites for these private days are; the Silver Mountain, the Mount Rigaud and the wall of the Jean-Drapeau park in Montreal. We can travel to other sites, but travel fees apply ($0.50 per km from the silver mountain).
Does not include:
- Tip for your instructor(s)
- Entrance fees to the chosen climbing site
Course of the day (typical schedule, departure time may vary):
- 9am: Meeting point at the climbing site
- 9:30 am : Technical training and demonstration
- 10h30-15h30 : Supervised climbing and instructor’s comments
- 16h : End of the climbing and return
- 16h30 : Departure
Date changes, cancellations and refunds
Contact us for any questions
438-871-7133 or email@example.com
Personal equipment to bring
- Lunch and snacks
- 2 liters of water minimum
- Fleece jacket (depending on the season)
- Backpack (30-40 litres)
- Winter hat and warm gloves
- Change of clothes for the way back
- Lip balm and sunscreen
- Mosquito repellent
- Bathing suit (depending on the season / possibility of swimming)
Personal OPTIONAL equipment to bring (in our opinion and for your safety, you should always have these items with you when venturing outdoors):
- Basic first aid kit